There is a whole range of machines and automatic equipment in the field of OEM products that are produced, wholly or partially, by the AQ group for various customer applications. Examples of these are ticket machines for parking lots and travel tickets, automatic teller machines, fuel pumps, packaging machines, printers, gate systems and various vending machines. The products, some of which are quite advanced, are developed and refined in close cooperation with the clients, in order to achieve solutions that are cost-effective and technically optimized.
We strive to create and maintain long-term business relationships, where we are the manufacturing partner that creates additional value in the form of cost efficiency, quality, development, precise deliveries and solutions for logistics.
- Total responsibility to our partners
- Highly qualified in the field of design
- Design using 3D CAD tools. E.g. Inventor Pro, Solid Works, Solid Edge, Siemens NX, Pro Engineer
- Using modern methods and components for cost-effective production.
- High competence for the design and development of products
- High competence for sourcing materials and components on the world market
- Sheet metal work, using laser cutting, punching, bending, drilling, thread cutting, riveting, etc.
- Welding, both with robots and manually.
- Simple and advanced assembly
- Testing, both mechanical and software
- Packing and delivery
- Factory repairs/service.
- Production within the Group in Sweden, Estonia, Bulgaria, China and Poland.
The AQ-group production of complex machinery is carried out at AQ ParkoPrint in Gävle and at AQ Enclosure Systems in Vaggeryd, both in Sweden.