AQ Enclosure Systems offers development, manufacture and advanced assembly of both sheet metal components and complete mechanical systems, for customers with high demands on quality and finish.
AQ Enclosure Systems is a complete partner and offers development, low and high volyme production and logistic arragements during the whole product life cycle.
With our commitment to total quality, we intend to make our customers long term partners.
Vaggeryd 12000 sq. m.
Falköping 4000 sq. m.
Laser cutting, excenter pressing, punching, manual and automated bending, manual and automated welding, jointing, E-clips treatment, painting/screen printing, advanced assembly.
Number of employees
80 people in Vaggeryd
40 people in Falköping
- 1934 Company founded by Olle Svensson
- 1970 company name changed to Swedform
- 1997 Chatham Technologies formed via mergers
- 2000 Flextronic acquire the company
- 2004 The AQ Group acquire Flextronic Enclosure System in Vaggeryd
- 2013 AQ Enclosure System acquire Arkivator Machine Systems
To develop, manufacture and assemble both sheet metal components and complete systems, for customers with high demands on quality and finish.
With our commitment to Total Quality our customers become long-term partners.