AQ offers contract manufacturing of sheet metal components and sheet metal assemblies within the fields of the automotive, rolling stock, telecom and electromechanical industries.
This in connection with our high-technology equipment, knowledge, experience and creativity, makes us an obvious choice within the industry.
Thicknesses from 0.2 mm to 20 mm in the following qualities: standard, high-tensile, aluminium or stainless steel.
- Processing of thin sheet metals in large volumes (Precision punching).
- Low-volume and short lead-on time work with laser and edge-bending.
- Hydraulic and eccentric presses, from 10 tons to 1000 tons.
- Pipe bending.
- Welding (manual and robot) (TIG, MAG, CMT and arc welding)
- Surface treatment: zinc phosphating/ED + powder and Oxsilan + powder.
- Final assembly
Sales, product development and production is done by:
AQ Segerström & Svensson, in Sweden
AQ Components Mjällom, in Sweden
AQ Components Västerås, in Sweden
AQ Plast, in Sweden
AQ Enclosure Systems, in Sweden
AQ Welded Structures, in Sweden
AQ Lasertool, in Estonia
AQ Electric, in Bulgaria
AQ Holmbergs, in China
AQ Mechanical & Electrical Manufacturing, in India
AQ Manufacturing Co, in Thailand